Are you looking for a simple way to record your iPhone screen to your PC ?
Have you been searching for a way to connect your iPhone to PC but not finding an easy solution?
I can so relate…
I searched and searched for a simple solution. It wasn’t so easy to find an option for connecting my iPhone to PC compared to iPhone to Mac. I looked at a few suggestions, got frustrated and searched again. I finally found a tool and can now easily make funky ‘how to’ videos straight from my iPhone onto my laptop. Hurrah!
It’s easy to use and works really well. Plus you don’t need to be connected via any cables, or do any complicated setup.
Oh, and you can even be in a different room and still be connected, (which my kids happened to find super cool – lol). Actually I’ve never seen my kids more interested in any of my ‘ninja tricks’ before. They love that the frame can shift from portrait to landscape and also be re-sized to full screen. I think they are now planning to create their own series of iPhone Minecraft videos!
Taa daa – Introducing Reflector 2
Reflector 2 isn’t a free tool. You can get a free 7 day trial of Reflector 2 and then it’s only a one off $14.99 to purchase. So it’s well worth it if you are planning to make any videos from your iPhone/iPad/Android device. Why not grab a free trial, test it our for yourself before you pay for it. That’s exactly what I did.
- Reflector works great with the devices you already have. Install Reflector on your Mac™ or Windows™ computer to receive mirroring or streaming, or install Reflector on your Android home entertainment device. Reflector is wireless and doesn’t require any adapters, cables or complicated setups. Simply launch Reflector and connect!
- Change frames, emphasize, hide or show devices all from one central location. The control center makes it easy for you to focus on what’s important.
- Record any device that’s connected. A number of recording options make Reflector 2 the only piece of software needed to create demo videos, walkthroughs and tutorials.
- Include audio from your microphone in recordings. Voice-over audio makes creating tutorials and instructional videos a breeze.
- Use video wirelessly recorded with Reflector 2 for App Store app video previews without using any other software.
- Record multiple devices at the same time, and include them all in the same recording.
- YouTube Live Streaming – Coming Soon Stream device screens directly to YouTube in real time. Invite others to watch your screen from anywhere in the world.
- Webcam Video – Coming Soon Add webcam video to recordings for a personal touch and feel.
Pretty neat stuff don’t you think?
If you were looking for a solution to record from any of your devices Reflector 2 is one tool I HIGHLY recommend. Go give it a whirl and let me know how you get on. I only recommend tools I actually use and I have been playing about with this for a few months now and I’m really impressed with what it can do.
I can only speak from my own experience which is from iPhone 5 to Windows PC, so I’d love to hear how your experience is. Be sure to let me know in the comments below.
If you want to make funky ‘how to’ videos, I know you’ll love it too!