Do you create visual content in the form of beautiful graphics/quotes/photos etc for your blog?
You know that visuals are absolutely HUGE on social media right?
So how easy is it for your blog visitors to share your awesome blog visuals all over social media? It’s not always as easy as you would think huh?
What if all of your images on your blog could be shared far and wide via Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest? Just think about all the organic word-of-mouth traffic you could attract just by people sharing your visuals with a link back to your site…
Wouldn’t that make your visual content all the more valuable to your visual content marketing stategy? Oh YES!
❝Shareable images are the key to creating engaging social media content.❞
So what’s a simple option to add social image sharing to your blog?
Well, if your blog doesn’t already have that function, I have a neat wee solution. It comes with just a teeny tiny piece of code that you add to your site… Just look below to see how easily you can make it for your visitors to share your visuals…
Here is a screenshot of one of my blog posts…
Look in the middle of the image and you’ll see the social image share icons which show up when you hover over the image. (hint hint – if YOU hover over my blog images just now you’ll see the icons appear beautifully).
Easily share your image on Facebook…
Visuals really make your Tweets stand out…
and of course pinnable images ROCK Pinterest’s world!
This functionality really makes image sharing from your blog way more likely and super easy – Plus you’ll be given a link directly back to your blog and proper attribution in the form of an @mention on Twitter too.
Pretty cool stuff huh…?
Follow my instructions to add social image sharing functionality to your blog [in a flash]!
Pop over to SumoMe to add the code to your blog…
Here’s what ‘Sumo Me’ says about the Image Sharer
Right now, it’s insanely hard for visitors to share the images on your site. This mean that you’re missing out on a ton of easy viral traffic. Image Sharer makes it dead simple for your readers to auto-magically share the images on your site and link back to you, driving you viral traffic!
- Increase social sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Yummly and Pinterest
- Asynchronous load timing helps your website load quickly
- Images have higher engagement on social networks
- Install image sharing in literally seconds
- Display it on mobile, desktop or both
- Loved by people with tons of images on their sites!
- All image shares include links back to your post
Now – over to you… Would this make it more likely that you would share images from blog posts you read?
Are you about to pop over to SumoMe to get this awesome image sharing tool to add to your blog?
Let me know by leaving a comment or a question below!
BTW – If you liked this post, I’m pretty sure you’ll LOVE these ones too…
- How to Add Social Sharing Buttons to Your Blog [in 2 minutes flat]
- How to Add a Smart Call-to-Action Toolbar to your Blog
- What if you could make any text in your blog socially shareable? [Easily]
- How to Add a Heat Map to Your Blog [Easy Peasy]
- How much of your blog post is actually being read?
- How to Add a Highly Converting, Full-Screen CTA to your Blog [Free & Easy]